Do You Want to Be a Master Ninja? Then You Must Insure That Your Body and Mind Are Up to the Task!
Do you want to be a master ninja? I can certainly understand why. But, let me say that, after having that same goal myself for more than 20 years, it’s not as easy as you would think.
When I discuss this, you might think that I’m talking about how tough the training can be. And, on one level…I am.
But, I’m also talking about the fact that the art of ninjutsu, as a composite martial art and life mastery system, is made up of many more skills and study areas than practically anything else you could do. That’s not pride or bragging – it’s a fact.
And, the fact is that, with all of the study areas which make up ninja training, you will need more in the way of time, resources, and energy than you can currently imagine. And to do that, you have to make sure that both your body and mind are capable of engaging in the training over the long term.
I know. I know. You can do it. And I’m sure that you will give it all you’ve got. But, remember, not only have I heard that before – from both past students AND past training partners (which number in the hundreds) that no longer train – but I have walked the Path and have experienced those moments when I wasn’t sure if I could go on.
When exploring how you can make sure that your body and mind are up to the task, there are several questions that you should ask yourself. A few of these questions include:
1) What can you do to increase your body’s level of fitness, health, and energy level?
2) What do you do that inhibits your wellness, level of health, strength or flexibility?
3) Is your lifestyle – including your job, living environment, and daily activities – conducive to positive, energetic, and vibrant living, or are you surrounded by and subject yourself to negativity and the debilitating effects of distractions, confusion, and energy draining people and activities?
I can promise you that, to attain a respectible level of mastery in your ninjutsu martial arts training – if you are to become a ninja in every sense that the word implies, you will need…
1) More oxygen than you currently take in
2) More nutrients than you currently feed your body
3) More pure water than your body currently gets
4) More energy-stimulating exercise than you currently engage in, and…
5) More scientific exercises designed to open, focus, stimulate, relax, and control your mind
You will need a mentor – a teacher who can introduce you to, not only what you need, but also…
…everything within the world of ninjutsu that you didn’t even know existed!