Stock Up on Dollar Store Arts and Crafts Now
Dollar store arts and crafts are always in demand. Whether you are looking for a special gift or just a great way to spend a rainy afternoon with the kids, your local dollar store offers just about anything you would need to pass the time away. From poster board to coloring books and crayons, there is a huge assortment of items to keep both you and the kids happy. In this article I present some of the many dollar store arts and crafts items available at your local dollar store.
* Here you will find scrapbooking supplies of every type. What better way to pass the hours than to work with your youngsters on a new scrapbooking project.
* Poster board, drawing tablets, and paper of all types can generally be found. The young artist or painter can spend hours drawing, painting and just doodling.
* For those who prefer you can grab an assortment of coloring books. Pick all your child’s favorite cartoons, characters or themes. Your child will be thrilled to display the finished product as page after page is colorfully completed.
* Assemble an assortment of color crayons, colored pencils, pens and paints while at your local dollar store. Don’t forget the adhesive tape and other required supplies. You will have an arts and crafts kit to handle almost any project your children can imagine.
* For the child who loves to work with their hands, consider modeling clay. Modeling clay not only provides a completely different activity, but it works as a great way to break up the activities your children have before them.
* Craft kits are another great way to spend the hours of a cold or rainy day. The great news; most include all the materials and they also include directions. Just follow the directions to a craft masterpiece!
* Puzzles are fun for children of all ages. Young and old will spend hours focused on being the one who finds that last puzzle piece and places in its rightful location.
* Photo albums are another way to spend time with your children working at your side. Sort those photos and start placing them in the right albums. Your kids will enjoy reliving some of the moments. They will also enjoy seeing pictures of friends and relatives who they rarely get to see in person.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Whether it is dollar store arts and crafts, board games, playing cards or even toys, a trip to your local dollar store might be the perfect way to start an exciting afternoon or evening with your children.